SLT-8 Top of the Range
As Solar Hire strives to meet all the different required applications, we as a business need to focus on the most urgent needs however we also believe that looking over the horizon to new solar power ventures is important thus the SLT-8.
The SLT-8 will have two distinct applications that being major construction works and very remote sites such as Geotechnical explorers.
The SLT-8 would be capable of supplying just light for work zones or lighting and power for those who venture to work in the outback.
The SLT-8 means you don’t have to carry extra diesel for the noisy gen set and once set up require no maintenance.
We would encourage inquiries to enable this products development to be given a higher priority.
- Car Parks
Approximate illumination area to 5 lux 800sqm
Power Generation vs Load
- 3 x 327 mono crystal solar panels = 0.970kWhrs
- Daily winter average generation = 4.3kWhrs
- Nightly winter total light load = 3.12kWhrs
- 12vdc / 150 Ahr Gel batteries, each 1.8 kWhrs
- 10 batteries at 1.8 kWhrs each = 18 kWhrs
- Low voltage 24 vdc, control and power
- Low pressure air (20psi) for mast operation
- Fully automatic day night operation
- LED lights by 4 x 80 watt 2 spots and 2 floods
- Single axle
- 15′ rim size
- 4 manual operated stabilizer supports
- A frame draw bar with 50mm ball
- Fireco total extended height 9 meters
- Fully retracted height mast + trailer 3.3 meters
- Light head full tilt and 360-degree rotation
- Remote control for all light functions